Friday, September 6, 2013

Off to Preschool!

Levi started preschool this week. Wednesday they had a short orientation day and today we dropped him off for his first regular day. I know all moms say this, but I can't believe he's already four and I'm sending him off the preschool. Part of me wants to keep him home just so I can enjoy him myself, but of course, he'll have lots of fun at preschool and will learn new things and make new friends. I look forward to all the stories he will come home with. Anyone who knows him knows that he'll have a lot to say about it. I don't know where he got that from...

Orientation Day
(That's Lillian in the background sporting her backpack.)
Ready for the first day!
(He looks so much like his dad here.)
I took a short video of him, just to capture a few things about him at this age.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment