Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer So Far

Though today is officially the first day of summer, we've been having plenty of summer fun already. I've been away from my blog for a while, so I thought I'd give you a recap of how we've been keeping busy.

John and Levi headed to the zoo while Lillian and I stayed home working on her potty training.


The next week, John headed off on a fishing trip in Minnesota while the kids and I stayed home for Vacation Bible School. It was a western theme and they had fun dressing up.


We had our share of the usual fun and silliness around the house.




A few days ago we headed to Rock Cut State Park for a one night camping trip. It was perfect weather and the kids had a lot of fun. We went hiking while we were there. This was the first time Levi has had to walk the whole way on a hike. It was a little rough-lots of whining-but we made it through. His valiant efforts were rewarded with a picnic lunch and time at a playground.



I hope your summer has gotten off to a good start. Summer is in full gear here and we're soaking it up.

1 comment:

  1. OK those are some cute pics! They are very coordinated posers! Jacob asked where his cape is :)

    ReplyDelete