Saturday, April 13, 2013

Urban Farmgirl

A few weeks ago, I finally was able to visit Urban Farmgirl, a new shop in Rockford. As soon as I heard about her opening a shop, I knew I had to make a trip there. My two previous attempts didn't work out, but I finally made it.


Urban Farmgirl has been a popular vendor at the Kane County flea market, as well as selling her creations at barn sales and in other shops. She has quite the following on Pinterest, too. Her shop was everything I expected and more. Had the kids and my mom not been waiting in the car, I could have spent all afternoon there. The shop features beautifully painted furniture, antiques, repurposed items, and fun new creations. There was plenty of bright bunting throughout the shop, as well as, small items that would be perfect for gifts and for use in your own vintage creations and decor.









The shop is open two weekends a month and the items are always changing. If you want the pick of all she has to offer, get there early. I will definitely be making more trips to Urban Farmgirl. It is the perfect mix of vintage and new, and sure to give you plenty of inspiration.

Next Sale Dates:
  Thursday, April 18th 10-6
  Friday, April 19th 10-4
  Saturday, April 20th 10-4

Urban Farmgirl
1101 Rural St.
Rockford, IL

Follow Her Blog
Follow Her on Facebook
Follow Her on Pinterest

You can also see Urban Farmgirl's items at Na-Da Farm Barn Sale on May 17th and 18th.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...thanks so much! There is nothing that makes me happier than the people that come into the shop and leave with happy thoughts, pretty pictures and a smile on their face! And you have just done the latter for me! Now, if I can figure out how to do it...I am going to share this on Facebook. Ha! Say Hi at Nada so I can thank you in person! :o)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mary's shop too. I wish it was closer to where I live so I could visit it more often!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete