Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A New Way to Sell: ShopLocket

I'm excited to try out a new way to sell my handmade items. While I haven't given up on selling on Etsy, it is a lot of work to photograph my items and prepare the listings. So, I'm giving another website a try. It's called ShopLocket. Unlike Etsy, I don't have an online "shop." Instead, I share my items through my blog and my Facebook page.

I've added a link on the right of my blog. If you click on it, it will take you to where you can see all of my products that are currently for sale. So far, I've just added a few things for Valentine's Day, but I thought I'd start small while I give ShopLocket a try. If you choose to purchase something from me through ShopLocket, you can pay with a PayPal account. Should you need the item shipped, please email me so we can make arrangements for this. If you're local to me, we can make arrangements for pick-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment