Thursday, November 8, 2012

Craft Sale

This past month I've spent a lot of time at my sewing machine. I've been busy getting things ready for the Cary Park District's Holiday Craft and Vendor Sale this Saturday. I did this sale last year with my mom as we were just getting going with selling things we've made.

I'm excited about a lot of fun new things I've made for this year's sale. My mom has been doing lots of sewing and crafting at her house, too. We'll have holiday decor, aprons, and tons of great gifts. Here's a peek at just some of the things we'll have there.

Coffee Cozies, Travel Tissue Holders, Business/Gift Card Holders
These are all perfect stocking stuffers or fun teacher gifts.


Mini pennant banners for Christmas, winter, and Valentine's Day

Headbands
Felt flower pins & little girl hair clips

Wine Gift Bags--great for a hostess gift.

Kids' aprons
We'll also have full and half aprons for women.
I'll still be sewing more before Saturday. Thankfully my little darlings help by entertaining each other while I sneak in my sewing. Grandma Sue and Papa will be entertaining them while my mom and I are at the sale.
Somehow they both ended up with only one sock on.

If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by and see us. If you're in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls area, stay tuned as we are planning a holiday open house at my mom's house.

Holiday Craft & Vendor Sale
Cary Park District Community Center
255 Briargate Rd.
Cary, IL

Saturday, November 10th
9 AM - 3 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment