Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Finally Comes

I'm way behind on my fall decorating this year. Usually by the middle of September, I have brought out the pumpkins and gourds, the bittersweet, and the deeper fall colors. This year...not so much. But this weekend while the boys were away, I finally took the time to get my house dressed for fall. I was happy to put to use a few new things, as well as pulling out some things I haven't used in a while. Here's what I have done so far.


A close up of some of the shelves...









I kept things a little simpler than I have in the past. It'll be fun to change some things up as I find new things and new inspiration. Next week I'll show you my mantle. I had a lot of fun decorating it with a new find from Tattered Tiques.
I'm once again linking up to The Inspired Room's Fall Nesting Party. This week's theme is Fall Around the House. I guarantee that you'll find lots of others linked up there that will inspire you to bring some fall to your house.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Cute display with the mini pumpkins. I am your newest follower. Hope you can pop over and see me!
    Lory
    The Robin’s Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through the Link Up. Great examples of Fall!

    ReplyDelete