Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Little Boy is Three

Today my little boy, Levi, is three years old! Yesterday we celebrated with family and friends at a train-themed party.

Wearing his favorite goggles-always ready to work.

We've been busy in our house the past week preparing for his birthday party. Besides cleaning, shopping, and preparing food, my father-in-law and I made two cakes for Levi. This is the second year I've enlisted his help. He is a talented guy and has made many cakes throughout his years as a father and now a grandfather. I bake the cakes and the make frosting, then he works on shaping the cakes and frosting them. I finish up by piping on the details.


We made a Thomas the Train cake and a Harold the Helicopter cake. I think they both turned out great and they were delicious too.




Levi was thrilled with them and couldn't wait until it was time to eat them.


It's hard to believe that it's already been three years since he was born. We were so thrilled to have a little boy. I still remember the moment when the doctor held him up and said, "What is it, Dad?" and John announced, "It's a boy!"


Now Levi is full of personality and so sweet and smart. He keeps us entertained and makes sure we get plenty of love everyday. I can't wait to see his life unfold.

Happy Birthday Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment