Thursday, March 15, 2012

It is March 15th

I've been having to check the calendar a lot lately. Yep, it is really just March. And the 15th of March at that. You'd never know it with this weather, but I am not complaining. Not. One. Bit. However, I am  remaining realistic. I'm well aware that a snowstorm could sweep in at some point and take us back to the winter we didn't have. But that's not happening anytime soon.

In the meantime, we'll enjoy this weather for all it's worth. We'll take walks and play outside with the neighbor kids. We'll dust off all the outdoor toys and pull out the sidewalk chalk. We'll each lunch outside.




Sidenote on this salad...Meet The Pioneer Woman's Cheeseburger Salad. HELLO! So good! It will be making regular appearances at our house from now on.

We'll soak up the sun. (This is our dog Rosie and my mom's dog Maggie. Maggie's spending her spring break with us.)




At one point when we were out on the deck Levi said, "It's kinda hot out here" and then went inside to "cool off".

I hope you're finding lots of ways to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather. We sure are.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! We've been getting out like crazy this week. Today I surprised Olivia and we went for a picnic at the park after I picked her up from preschool. She loved it. And then as soon as we got home it was back outside for bubbles, frisbee, sandbox, and playing with Mac. We've been hitting the parks and going for walks left and right. I can't believe it's March!

    ReplyDelete