Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm on Etsy!

Waaaay back in November, I introduced you to Katey Anne Creations. It's the little side business that my mom and I began to sell things we've created. Back then we tried our hand at a local craft sale and I made plans to put our things on Etsy. Then came the holidays and lots of other things to do and it was one thing that always got pushed to the bottom of the list. Thankfully, I have a mom who is always a great encourager and she helped me to get going on it again.

So, I'm happy to share the my(our) shop is up and running on Etsy. We'll mostly be selling things that we've sewn with some other creative things mixed in. There will be more added as we make things, but for now, I've posted all the things I had made last fall. Please visit our shop and look around. Tell your friends about it and check back often. I'm excited at the prospect of making some extra money by doing something I enjoy and getting to be home with my little ones. What a blessing!

My Etsy Shop:
Katey Anne Creations

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Congratulations! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Bethany, congratulations! I wish I had a baby, I would definitely buy a nursing cover, they are so cute!! You do awesome work, I hope this prospers for you!

    ReplyDelete