Sunday, October 2, 2011

Say Cheese!

Though I take quite a few pictures of my kids throughout the year, I always go to a professional photographer once a year. This year we went to Jennifer at Cary Grove Photography in Fox River Grove. I know Jennifer through my moms' group.


I was very impressed by all the options she has for backgrounds and props. We did some shots in her studio and also at a park near her home.


Being a mom herself, Jennifer worked so well with the kids and really captured their personality. She was patient and understanding as we dealt with the various needs of the two kids during the photo shoot. We ended up with tons of shots...it's going to be hard to pick which ones we want. I have a feeling we'll have lots of new photos around the house soon.

You can contact Jennifer through her website or via phone-224-357-0030. Be sure to tell her you heard about her here.

You can check out a few more of the kids' photos on her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment