Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Not a DIY Diva...A New Ebook

I was so excited to hear that Melissa at TheInspiredRoom.net, one of my favorite blogs, had written an ebook. I was even more excited when she offered fifty free copies to her readers so we could get a sneak peek and tell others about it. I was lucky enough to get my hands on one of them and started reading it last night.

Her book is titled Not a DIY Diva: How to Create an Authentically-Inspired Life in a Pinterest World. It's basically a compilation of her message from her blog about decorating, life, finding balance, and keeping it real. I'm excited to read the rest of it and tell you more about it this week. In the meantime, if you'd like to find out more about it or get your own copy, head over to her new Not a DIY Diva website.

No comments:

Post a Comment