Friday, September 2, 2011

Recipe Card Holder

When I first moved out on my own, I started collecting recipes from my mom, my grandma, and other family members and friends. I soon had a nice collection of recipe cards in my recipe box. What I didn't have was a recipe card holder. True, you can get by without one, but it's nice to have the recipe card propped up so it's easier to read. I mentioned my need to my parents and not long after they gave me this.


Technically, it's designed to hold a photo, but my parents thought it would do the trick...and it does. This one happened to be food related, but there are lots of options at any store that sells frames. I love that it elevates the recipe card and I can easily turn it to see the back of the card without getting the card dirty. It'd be an inexpensive hostess gift or for anyone who spends much time in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment