Thursday, August 25, 2011

When Life Hands You Lemons...

MAKE LEMONADE!!!


Well, I'm happy to report that currently life has not handed us any lemons, but in the spirit of stretching out summer, we've been making lemonade this week.

I'm a big fan of lemonade (so is Levi), but for whatever reason, I had never made my own fresh-squeezed lemonade. I came across this blog post and decided that the time had come to give it a try. I picked up some lemons and we made our first batch on the weekend.


It was a hit, so of course, we had to do it again. Levi loves helping with the juicing, but loves drinking the finished product even better..."More wema-wade, pease!"


I see many more pitchers of fresh-squeezed lemonade in our future! Yum!


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
Another fun moment this morning...

Levi was outside playing mailman again when our own mailman came around. He stopped to say hello and we told him what Levi had been doing. He asked Levi if he'd like to sit in a real mail truck...well, of course he did! He was so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment