Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging Begins...

Welcome to my blog! Even as I type this I'm filled with a mix of anxiety and excitement. I only started to read blogs about a year and a half ago, but I quickly became hooked. Not only could I get lots of new ideas for food, crafts, and decorating, but I got a glimpse into the lives of pretty interesting and fun people who I wouldn't have otherwise known.

However, I don't think of myself as particularly techy, so the mechanics of blogging were a little intimidating. Still, I began to think that there were things in my daily life that I could share and maybe someone besides my mom would read it.

So, in my typical super-planner fashion, I began making lists: possible blog names, post ideas, questions to ask, etc. Among others, I consulted my friend Joanna who blogs (check hers out) and she helped me get started today.

And that brings me here, to my first blog post. I'm not sure that I'll be good at this blogging thing or that anyone besides my mom will read it, but nevertheless, here I am. I hope you'll stick with me on this new adventure as I craft my happy life.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! I can't wait to see what you're up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are off to a great start! Wonderful writing!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete